A night in with a Psychic ... Whaaat?!

10:24 pm Victoria Nesbitt 0 Comments


If I'm 100 percent honest I really don't know how to start off this post. I guess it all got planned at the beginning of this year when my older sister asked whether I would like to see a psychic/medium if she decided to book one. She, my mam and auntie have seen psychics for years and they have always raved about how accurate they are with certain points of information about their lives.

Roll on August 17th and it was my turn to face the psychic. In total there was six of us in a home hosted reading at my sisters house. Now, I'm the type of person that gets anxious when faced with the unknown and I can officially confirm I was beyond nervous. I went first to get it over and done with and I'm pleased I did. Every psychic is different, or so I have been told, and the lady I saw did medium work as well as reading Tarot cards. 

I wanted to go to the reading to see what all the fuss was about and to be honest I really wanted my Nana to come through for me (and she did). At the moment I'm still on the fence. I do believe that she can get messages through but I do think some of it was guesswork. She was spot on with quite a few details which included feather, Lurpak and recent deaths. 

All in all it was a very fun night with a fantastic atmosphere. I would recommend going to one but do your research first. Pick a psychic that has rave reviews.

Would you ever go to a psychic or have you been before?

Vic x

0 comments:

Victoria Nesbitt. Powered by Blogger.